Home Home Home
Home Home Home Home Home

The remaining 8% of the Hajj caravans capacity will be completed by announcing the next priorities

With 92% of the upcoming Hajj al-Tamattu’ caravans capacity being filled, the next priorities will be announced for the remaining 8%.

The remaining 8% of the Hajj caravans capacity will be completed by announcing the next priorities

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization:
Completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced the completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity.

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization: Completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs;
Hajj pilgrims must be satisfied with the content of this trip

Hojjat al-Islam Navvab in the conference of officials of representative offices of Supreme Leader in the regions and provinces considered it necessary to continue updating Hajj planning and specified Pilgrims of the land of revelation must be satisfied with the content of this spiritual trip.

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs; Hajj pilgrims must be satisfied with the content of this trip

At the meeting of Maraji’;
Full readiness for dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs and the chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced their full readiness in dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation at the meeting with Maraji’.

At the meeting of Maraji’;  Full readiness for dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation

US officials are charlatans and terrorists

US officials are charlatans and terrorists

Explaining the concept behind Eid al-Mab’ath, His Eminence stated, “God had great prophets pledge their allegiance to the Holy Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) on such a day and to help him in every way. The name and the characteristics of our Prophet have been mentioned in the undistorted versions of the Bible and the Torah, and the name of the Holy Prophet of Islam has even been mentioned by Jesus (pbuh).” Imam Khamenei reiterated that the main reason why prophets were chosen as messengers of God was to administer justice and to promote true freedom, and he added, “Some people mistakenly think that social justice emerged from the West, but this is a false notion. It was after the Renaissance that the West became familiar with these concepts, whereas Islam had mentioned these in the Holy Qur’an more than 1,400 years ago.” The Leader of the Islamic Revolution added, “The West has never promoted freedom, nor has it administered social justice. However, Islam has spoken of and pointed to these concepts. The Holy Prophet has been commanded in the Holy Qur’an to administer justice. The main essence of the appointment of all prophets and the main reason why divine books were sent down was for the administration of social and ...

News


The remaining 8% of the Hajj caravans capacity will be completed by announcing the next priorities

The remaining 8% of the Hajj caravans capacity will be completed by announcing the next priorities

With 92% of the upcoming Hajj al-Tamattu’ caravans capacity being filled, the next priorities will be announced for the remaining 8%.

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization: Completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization:
Completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced the completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity.

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs; Hajj pilgrims must be satisfied with the content of this trip

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs;
Hajj pilgrims must be satisfied with the content of this trip

Hojjat al-Islam Navvab in the conference of officials of representative offices of Supreme Leader in the regions and provinces considered it necessary to continue updating Hajj planning and specified Pilgrims of the land of revelation must be satisfied with the content of this spiritual trip.

At the meeting of Maraji’;  Full readiness for dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation

At the meeting of Maraji’;
Full readiness for dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs and the chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced their full readiness in dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation at the meeting with Maraji’.

Deputy of Hajj organization in Hajj and Umrah affairs; Hajj 1401 from 25 Khordad / Pilgrims registration in Ordibehesht

Deputy of Hajj organization in Hajj and Umrah affairs;
Hajj 1401 from 25 Khordad / Pilgrims registration in Ordibehesht

Stating that 15th Dhuʻl-Qiʻdah (25th Khordad) is the beginning of Hajj 1401 operation, deputy of hajj and pilgrimage organization in umrah and hajj affairs said: registration of applicants will be done in the second 10 day of Ordibehesht.

Hajj and Pilgrimage officials exchange views to follow up future Hajj more quickly

Hajj and Pilgrimage officials exchange views to follow up future Hajj more quickly

The meeting of Planning and Coordination Council of Supreme Leader Delegation Office and the Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization was held in the presence of Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs speeding up the follow-ups on 1401 Hajj.

Head of the Iranian pilgrims visits Quran exhibition

Head of the Iranian pilgrims visits Quran exhibition

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs visited the 29th International Quran Exhibition that is being held in Imam Khomeini's Mosalla.

Emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials; Necessity of sagacity and precise management in the planning and actions of Hajj al-Tamattu’ 1401

Emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials;
Necessity of sagacity and precise management in the planning and actions of Hajj al-Tamattu’ 1401

It was emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials on the necessity of sagacity and precise management in planning and actions of 1401Hajj al-Tamattu’ for dispatching pilgrims to the land of revelation.

More ...
The remaining 8% of the Hajj caravans capacity will be completed by announcing the next priorities

The remaining 8% of the Hajj caravans capacity will be completed by announcing the next priorities

With 92% of the upcoming Hajj al-Tamattu’ caravans capacity being filled, the next priorities will be announced for the remaining 8%.

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization: Completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization:
Completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity

Chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced the completion of nearly 90% of the Hajj caravans capacity.

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs; Hajj pilgrims must be satisfied with the content of this trip

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs;
Hajj pilgrims must be satisfied with the content of this trip

Hojjat al-Islam Navvab in the conference of officials of representative offices of Supreme Leader in the regions and provinces considered it necessary to continue updating Hajj planning and specified Pilgrims of the land of revelation must be satisfied with the content of this spiritual trip.

At the meeting of Maraji’;  Full readiness for dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation

At the meeting of Maraji’;
Full readiness for dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation

Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs and the chairman of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced their full readiness in dispatching Iranian pilgrims to the land of revelation at the meeting with Maraji’.

Deputy of Hajj organization in Hajj and Umrah affairs; Hajj 1401 from 25 Khordad / Pilgrims registration in Ordibehesht

Deputy of Hajj organization in Hajj and Umrah affairs;
Hajj 1401 from 25 Khordad / Pilgrims registration in Ordibehesht

Stating that 15th Dhuʻl-Qiʻdah (25th Khordad) is the beginning of Hajj 1401 operation, deputy of hajj and pilgrimage organization in umrah and hajj affairs said: registration of applicants will be done in the second 10 day of Ordibehesht.

Hajj and Pilgrimage officials exchange views to follow up future Hajj more quickly

Hajj and Pilgrimage officials exchange views to follow up future Hajj more quickly

The meeting of Planning and Coordination Council of Supreme Leader Delegation Office and the Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization was held in the presence of Supreme Leader’s representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs speeding up the follow-ups on 1401 Hajj.

Emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials; Necessity of sagacity and precise management in the planning and actions of Hajj al-Tamattu’ 1401

Emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials;
Necessity of sagacity and precise management in the planning and actions of Hajj al-Tamattu’ 1401

It was emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials on the necessity of sagacity and precise management in planning and actions of 1401Hajj al-Tamattu’ for dispatching pilgrims to the land of revelation.

Initial registration Priority; criterion for dispatching to upcoming Hajj

Initial registration Priority; criterion for dispatching to upcoming Hajj

Priority of initial registration in bank will be the criterion for dispatching among hajj 99 pilgrims in the upcoming Hajj, Hajj and Umrah deputy in Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced.

More ...
Emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials; Necessity of sagacity and precise management in the planning and actions of Hajj al-Tamattu’ 1401

Emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials;
Necessity of sagacity and precise management in the planning and actions of Hajj al-Tamattu’ 1401

It was emphasized at the meeting of hajj officials on the necessity of sagacity and precise management in planning and actions of 1401Hajj al-Tamattu’ for dispatching pilgrims to the land of revelation.

Initial registration Priority; criterion for dispatching to upcoming Hajj

Initial registration Priority; criterion for dispatching to upcoming Hajj

Priority of initial registration in bank will be the criterion for dispatching among hajj 99 pilgrims in the upcoming Hajj, Hajj and Umrah deputy in Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization announced.

Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs; Necessity of reducing costs in dispatches to Atabat

Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs;
Necessity of reducing costs in dispatches to Atabat

Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs emphasized on the need to reduce costs of pilgrimage trips to Atabat and also called for joint efforts of those involved in Hajj and Pilgrimage issues in this regard.

At the meeting of hajj and pilgrimage officials; The ground must be prepared so the pilgrims could have the most benefits of pilgrimage trips.

At the meeting of hajj and pilgrimage officials;
The ground must be prepared so the pilgrims could have the most benefits of pilgrimage trips.

Emphasizing on the need to re-engineer new plan for dispatching pilgrims to Atabat, Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs noted: "a ground must be provided so pilgrims could benefit the most from pilgrimage trips."

Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs; Necessity of the new plan pathology for dispatching to Atabat

Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs;
Necessity of the new plan pathology for dispatching to Atabat

Supreme Leader's representative in Hajj and Pilgrimage affairs emphasized on the necessity of new plan pathology for dispatching pilgrims to Atabat and fixing the problems and reinforcing its strengths as soon as possible.

People’s registration for Nowruz Atabat is possible once again

People’s registration for Nowruz Atabat is possible once again

Registration for Nowruz Atabat trips is possible from tomorrow for all people, it was announced at the meeting of hajj and pilgrimage officials.

Definitive registration of dispatching to Atabat from tomorrow

Definitive registration of dispatching to Atabat from tomorrow

Definitive registration for dispatching pilgrims to Atabat-e-Aliyat will begin from tomorrow Tuesday.

Acceptance half of the air travel applicants to Nowruz Atabat

Acceptance half of the air travel applicants to Nowruz Atabat

Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization is ready to dispatch half of the pilgrims who have already registered for the Nowruz travel to the Atabat-e-Aliyat.

More ...
More ...